Visit the application here.
The cost of the TOT is $850 for the 2016-17 School Year, and will allow you entrance to all four Institutes. Summer Institute attendance is required for initial training, and participation in at least one of the remaining Institutes is required for the co-training experience.
By becoming a Trainer you are committing to the following:
1. Participate in 1 readiness webinar,
2. Participate in 1 day Training Of Trainers on July 26, 2016,
You should expect to hear from a Midwest PBIS Network staff member by April 15, 2016 for further directions and details about payment.
3. Participate in 2 days of Team training on July 27-28, 2016,
4. Participate in 2 follow up webinars,
5. Participation/co-training in one additional Institute Tier 1 team training (fall, winter, or spring)
6. Assessment/evaluation of Training experience,
7. Create a concrete action plan for training in district
Helpful Hints Before you Begin
- Set aside 30-60 minutes for the application process so that you can provide thoughtful responses.
- There are questions that require "paragraph" style answers. We strongly recommend you have a program like Microsoft Word or Notepad open on your computer alongside your application, so that you can spellcheck and edit via those helpful tools offered in the program. Then, copy and paste your reply into the application field.
- Once the application has been submitted electronically, you can exit the web application.
- This is the only application (online) and there are no further steps to the process at this time. You will not submit payment with this Application. Further details about payment will be provided after April 15, 2016.